Akaria NS31A User Manual and FPGA User Manual
Before download any contents hereof, please read the License Agreement carefully. The License Agreement is a contract. The data, including any kinds of documents and manuals, which you may download from NSITEXE website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “NSI Data”) are protected by copyright laws and international treaties. You must agree to all of the terms and conditions of the License Agreement before downloading or using any part or all of the NSI Data.
By downloading or using any part or all of the NSI Data, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the License Agreement.
The data, including any kinds of documents and manuals, which you may download from NSITEXE website (hereinafter collectively called the “NSI Data”) are the copyrighted work of NSITEXE Inc. (hereinafter called “NSITEXE”). Under this Agreement, NSITEXE is the licensor of the NSI Data and you are the licensee of the NSI Data. If you downloaded the NSI Data as a person, “you” herein means a person who downloaded the NSI Data, and if you downloaded the NSI Data as an agent of any legal entity to which such agent belongs, “you” herein means such legal entity including such agent who downloaded the NSI Data. By downloading, copying or using the NSI Data, even in part, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not download, copy nor use the NSI Data, and destroy or erase all of the NSI Data from all media in your ownership or control. Unauthorized download, copy or use of the NSI Data may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. All title to the NSI Data and all copyrights, trade secrets and other proprietary rights therein are owned and reserved solely by NSITEXE or third party licensers (if any) which grant sublicense rights of its proprietary rights to NSITEXE.
This Agreement shall take effect on the applicable earliest day of you have downloaded, copied or used the NSI Data.
1. Limited License
NSITEXE grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, copy and use the NSI Data for any purposes, other than the purposes restricted hereunder (hereinafter called the “Purpose”).
All your rights granted hereunder shall automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. You shall not (and shall not permit other person or entity to) download, copy nor use the NSI Data for any purpose other than the Purpose.
2. You shall not (and shall not permit other person or entity to) rent, lease, sell, sublicense, assign, nor otherwise transfer the NSI Data.
3. You shall not (and shall not permit other person or entity to) modify or translate the NSI Data.
4. You may use the NSI Data for commercial purpose, but shall not use it to make a profit directly.
5. You shall not translate all or part of NSI Data into source code, distribute such code to any third party, nor release it.
6. You shall not transfer the right and obligation under this Agreement to any third party.
7. You shall not (and shall not permit other person or entity to) remove nor obscure NSITEXE’s copyrights, trademark or other proprietary notices or legends from any of the materials of the NSI Data.
8. You shall destroy or erase all of the NSI Data from all media in your ownership or control if you fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. You shall not (and shall not permit other person or entity to) use any part of the NSI Data in any application in which the failure of the NSI Data could lead to death, personal injury or severe physical or property damage (“High-Risk Applications”), including but not limited to the monitoring, operation or control of nuclear facilities, mass transit systems, aircraft navigation or aircraft communication systems, air traffic control, weapon systems and direct life
support machines. NSITEXE expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty or condition of fitness for such High-Risk Applications.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
NSITEXE MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REGARDING THE NSI DATA.
NSITEXE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE APPLICATION OF, ERRORS NOR OMISSION IN THE NSI DATA. IN NO EVENT SHALL NSITEXE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE NSI DATA, THE DOWNLOAD, COPY OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE THE NSI DATA. FURTHERMORE, NSITEXE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES OR COSTS ARISING OUT OF LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THE NSI DATA, LOSS OF DATA OR EQUIPMENT, COST OF RECOVERING THE NSI DATA, DATA OR EQUIPMENT, THE COSTS OF SUBSTITUTE NSI DATA, MEDIA, DATA OR EQUIPMENT OR OTHER SIMILAR COSTS, AND SHALL BE FULLY INDEMNIFIED FROM ANY CLAIM ASSERTED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES.
4. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed as to all matters including validity, construction and performance, by and under the laws of Japan.
April, 2023 NSITEXE Inc